Thursday 20 January 2011

addition to my music video

I have come up with a new idea to add into my music video. In the beginning I had planned to shoot my 'characters' running into a photobooth, closing the curtain behind them, a flash showing on screen and then it would run straight into the video to show the photographs from inside the photobooth. This would have acted as a small narrative before the song actually started.
Because I was unable to do this; as I had planned to film it in Princes Quay and was not allowed to take the camera in there, I have changed my idea.

I will now use a high angle shot to show the legs and feet of the female character, along with her hand that will be holding a camera. It will then show a medium close up of a surface like the floor for example (not yet decided) and she will put the camera down into the shot and walk away from it. It will then zoom into the camera on the floor, and the camera with then flash in slow motion, as though she has put the camera on self timer to take pictures of her and her 'boyfriend'. This will then flow straight into the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment