Friday 28 January 2011

FEEDBACK

I showed my teacher my video again, in order to get as much feedback as possible to make my video as good as I can, and I was advised to add a question mark into the speech bubble, or go with my original idea and make it pop, instead of leaving it how it is.

Also I have decided that at the end instead of having 'KISS & TELL' appear at the end I am going to leave it blank. I am doing this because the position of the 'artist' is in the left hand side of the screen, but this resembles how she is now by herself, and no longer with the 'boyfriend'. Also because it is a low angle shot of the 'artist' it means she looks powerful, and it suggests that she has being in control of the 'boyfriend' and ended the relationship.

I have also booked the theatre space for Wednesday 2nd February to film my dance routine, which will finish the music video off.

No comments:

Post a Comment