Wednesday 20 October 2010

SHOOTING

Today I started shooting my video. Firstly I filmed a peice of paper on my kitchen floor. To begin with the paper was flat, and gradually crumbled up into a paper ball. Once I put that on the editing suits I will put it in both fast motion and reverse. The effect of this is that the peice of paper will unravel to reveal a message; KISS & TELL.

I then went to the Welwick village hall that I had hired to use for 3 hours this afternoon. I arranged to meet my four dancers there, as well as a friend to help set up the hall, and create space to dance in. My dancers then got ready in the costumes organised, and I taught them a routine that I personally choreographed. After learning it, I told the dancers to perform the routine repeatedly in order for me to shoot from several angles using a variety of camera shots. I will capture the footage on Monday at college, and look through the footage I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment