Tuesday 7 December 2010

drawings

Lines in the song that I have left to fill:

"Yeah I was outta town last weekend" - drawing of a stick person getting off the bus at a bus stop, holding a suitcase, and waves the bus off

"Now your little party's gonna end" - drawing of stick people (the boys) stood around a car, artist's hand will come in screen and screw up the peice of paper

"When I was Gone"

"Oh" - The words will be written on a peice of paper that will flash on screen

"Keep it"
For part of my music video, I am going to use animation. To do this I am going to draw the images, in order to follow the theme that runs throughout; doodles and paper. I have posted and scanned the images I drew below.


December 14th..I have now completed the animation for my video. I did this by printing out a picture of a bus, then colouring it in red to make it look more hand drawn. I then drew a street and a bus stop to set the scene on the drawing. I took a photo of the scene and the front of the bus in the corner of the shot. I took photos of the bus moving further and further into the shot so it looks as though the bus is moving. I then drew a stick person to make it look as though someone has got off the bus.For my next animation, I drew three stick people with drinks in their hands and with party hats on. I also drew balloons and a party banner to make it obvious that they're at a party. I drew the stick people both stood on the ground and jumping to make it look as though they are jumping. I then filmed my own hand grabbing the peice of paper that the image is drawn on and scrumbled it up.

These doodles fit in with the theme of the paper and drawings throughout my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment