Monday 13 December 2010

EDITING

Before filming anything else, I plan on finishing the editing on my video so far, this afternoon. All I have to film is the dance section, and some animated doodles, that I have already drawn. I will be filming the dance routine next Wednesday in the college theatre if all goes to plan, which will then be ready to be captured onto the editing suit, and into my video. If the editing for the rest of the video is done and completed, it means I can put all my attention on the dance routine, and making it look as good as I possibly can.
When I say the editing needs to be finished, I mean the timings need to be perfect, along with transitions and any effects I have chosen to use. I will also need to finish the change in colour for the background of the majority of my video, making them either red or yellow.
It is my aim to finish both this, and the filming of the doodles by Friday 17th December.

No comments:

Post a Comment