Wednesday 15 December 2010

feedback

December 10th
I showed my teacher my music video so far and he gave me a number of things to change:
He thought the pace of the video in some places were not as quick as the rest of it, and because I had set a quick pace from the beginning, I needed to keep this going. In order to do this I needed to break up some bits. For example the part where the 'artist' throws a snowball at the male character, I edited it so that the snow ball hit it hits him three times. This has made it seem more upbeat, and emphasises the fact that it has hit him quite hard on the back. It also highlights his reaction to being hit by the snowball.
Another change I did was added an effect, when the artist blows a kiss at the camera. When she does this, a lips mark now appears on the screen, as though she has kissed the camera lense. This makes it look more interesting, and clever.

December 15th
After doing these changes, and adding in my animation, I showed it to my teacher again. He was impressed with what I had altered and noticed I had taken his advise on board. I asked for more feedback on what else could be improved. He told me that some of the footage was slightly less out of focus then others, which could be re-shot, but I was advised not to make this a priority. After filming the dance routine and getting everything else perfected, I will then re-shoot the more grainy footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment