Sunday 28 November 2010

shooting

Today was the day I planned to finish my filming, but a majority of it needed to be filmed outside. My garden was covered in snow, and it was absolutely freezing. I had planned to have my actor in shorts, and to be playing football, as the lyrics of the song refer to him as a baller. I needed to work with the situation, and had to decide on what he could do instead. I figured because it was snowing outside, and the ground was snow covered, I could have him throughing a snowball. After actually shooting it outside, I then realised that the things I had shot outside previously, were not in the snow. This meant the video wasn't continuous. Unfortunely, I had to re-shoot the shots I had done outside before, but after doing this I am glad I did it. It looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment